Friday, February 17, 2012

Kade saves a life.

Doing volunteer time at MTA (Kade's School 4th grade) In the cafeteria, walking around, keeping an eye on all the kids. A kid stops me and says, "that boy is awsome"..."What?" say I. "That kid, he saved my life. I was coughing and coughing....and he did that hymlock thing. You know." "You mean, this kid I said pointing to the boy across from him" I said. "No, I mean Kade. He's awsome, he saved my life." Well this boy was about two heads taller than Kade and maybe 20 or 30 pounds heavier. Kade is a small boy, the size my kids were when they were little, short and thin. I did a double take. The employee paid to keep order in the cafeteria, Mona is her name told me that Ann the nurse had told her about it a couple of months ago. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment